- Open the browser and type the website name https://login.posify.in in the URL section
- Log in using the email id and the password we have created in tutorial 1.
- As you land on the dashboard, click on Billing. (encircled in yellow)
As you land on the billing page, click on delivery which appears on the bottom right side of the page (encircled in yellow).
- As you click on the delivery, you enter the menu page.
- You select the menu items from the left-hand side of the dashboard (encircled in red).
- Few options will display on the dashboard once you select a menu item. Once you choose one, it will be added to the cart.
- On the top right, you can see three buttons KOT, BILL and printer icon (encircled in yellow)
- If you click on the KOT or BILL button, the Posify will print the same. If you want to print BILL and KOT both then click on the print icon.
- Next to the KOT button is the calendar icon (encircled in green). The calendar button enables you to punch an order for a future date and save it.
- Click on the customer button (encircled in black) to feed the customer details for order delivery. Fill in all the relevant information mentioned in Posify.
- Once you fill in all the details, click the two add buttons (encircled in yellow and blue) and later the save customer (encircled in red)
- Once you save the client details, save the order by clicking on save (encircled in yellow)
- As you land on another page, you can click on the delivery button (encircled in red) to see the delivery order details.
- To create a customer date base, click on the customer button located at the bottom of the page (encircled in yellow).
- Once you click the customer button, a pop appears, fill in the details of the clients and then click on the save customer button on the lower left (encircled in green).
- Posify has another platform for delivery; once you punch the delivery order in the main website, the same gets copied in https://link.posify.in
- The above platform has been worked to help the restaurant manage the orders they procure from online channels and food aggregators.
- Log in to the above platform using the same credential; once you log in, you can view the order punched on the main website. Click on the same (encircled in yellow).
- Encircled in green are the Bill, KOT buttons; in the middle is the calendar button for making orders for future dates (as explained in the earlier tutorials)
- Encircled in red is the button for raising service issues for swiggy orders.
- You can also print your labels by clicking on the labels button (encircled in blue).
- In case you want to deliver the order through Dunzo and We fast application, the same can be done through the Find rider button (encircled in yellow)
- Once you click on the ride a button, a new pop-up appears. Click on the estimate (encircled in green).
- After clicking on the estimate button, click on the find rider a new pop up appears on the screen.
- As per availability, the system will show the available service provider and the cost.
- Click on the green button to allocate a driver.
- If you click on the logs, you will get the details of the rider (encircled in yellow). A dialogue box opens (displayed below).
- If you want to share the delivery details through WhatsApp, then you can click on the share button (encircled in green)
- Once the food is ready, click on the food ready button (encircled in yellow)
- Once you click on the food ready button, the order will transfer to ready; click on the ready one button (encircled in green).
- Once the food is ready and dispatched, click on the dispatch button (encircled in red)
- As you click the dispatch button, click on the pick-up button (encircled in yellow)
- As the food is ready for delivery, click on the delivered button (encircled in red)
- As the food is delivered, click on the settle.
- Once you click on the settle bill, a set payment mode pop-up appears on the screen.
- Select on the payment mode from the drop-down section and then click save (encircled in yellow)
- As the order is closed, you can see the bill settled message on the lower right of the screen.
This brings us to the end of punching the delivery.
Thank you !!!