- Open the browser and type the website name https://login.posify.in in the URL section
- Log in using the email id and the password we have created in tutorial 1.
- Click on the three lines in the Poisfy heading (encircled in red).
- Later click on the catalogue button dropdown. (encircled in yellow)
- Click on category. (encircled in green)
As you land on the category page, click on create new.
- Fill in the details given on the category page.
- Name – Fill in the category names, like main course, biryani etc.
- Priority – enter the number in which sequence you want to see this category.
- Later save the details by clicking on the blue button (encircled in red)
- If you want to include the dish’s image, you can do that by clicking on the select button (encircled in yellow) and choosing the pic from your drive.
Scroll down and select the outlet by clicking on the dropdown box below the Select Outlet.
- If you need to add subcategories like veg and non-veg, this can be done by clicking on the new subcategory button (highlighted in yellow)
- Fill in the new category name in the pop-up which appears after clicking the new subcategory and click add (encircled in red)
- Now create products by clicking on the products button (next) to category (encircled in yellow.
- Click on create new button (encircled in green)
- Fill in the name of the product in the given space. In this case, it’s dal makhni.
- Next, fill in the price of the menu product in the price box and fill in the price for Delivery/online price if you have a separate fee for delivery or Swiggy and Zomato aggregator.
- Later fill in the category name which we have created earlier, in this case, veg mains.
- Packaging charges, if any has to be filled in the respective section.
- There are four food types vegetarian, non-vegetarian, eggetarian and seafood. Select the suitable option in the food type box.
- Fill in the number In the ordering box in which sequence you want to see the product.
- If you have an HSN code or external type, fill in the respective boxes.
- Food descriptions can be filled in the description box.
- If you have a barcode number, fill in the details in the respective space.
- In the product type box, choose in from the options like food, beverage, liquor etc.
- If you want to search the specific menu product by code, you can enter the same in a short code box.
- After filling in all the above details, click save.
- If you have a food image you want to upload for this product, you can do that by clicking the select file button (encircled in yellow) and then uploading the picture.
- Please note the image size has to be 800X800 pixels; hence before uploading, convert the image as requested.
- If you have any addons to the product, you can add the same in the addon box.
- To populate the addon box, you will have to first create the add on the group and the addons (encircled in green and red, respectively)
Select the taxes from the given option.
In the additional option, select the platforms in which you want to see the given product and then click on save (encircled in yellow)
In the outlet section tick the outlets in which you want to see the product.
- To create variants in menu product, e.g. half portion or full portion, type in variants in the portion group name save (encircled in red).
- Later, click add the item to add the variant name as mentioned in the above screen.
- Once all the additions have been made, click on update (encircled in green)
- Once all the changes have been made to the product, click on the menu section (encircled in red).
- As you land on the menu page, either click on the sync outlets (encircled in yellow) or sync all outlets (encircled in green)
- By doing this, you will sync the newly added menu products in your online platform and the food aggregators. It will take 5 to 10 minutes for the items to get synced in the aggregator platforms.
- Once we sync the menu product, you can verify the same by checking in the dine-in or takeaway section.
- As seen in the above screen, once you click on the mains category, you will see the product we have created. Once you click on the product, you will see the variant created for the product.
This brings us to the end of creating categories and products.
Thank you !!!