- Open the browser and log In to the Posify website https://login.posify.in using your credentials.
- Click on the three dots at the top of the interface (encircled in yellow)
- Later click on the reports drop-down button (encircled in red)
- Then click on the closing report (encircled in blue)
- As you land on the closing report page, fill in the names of the outlets you want to get the report in the given box (encircled in yellow)
- Later choose the date range in the calendar section and click on set
- If you do open and closing of accounts daily, choose select shift (encircled in blue) to get the details accordingly.
- One can get a user wise report in the select user drop-down column (encircled in yellow).
- To the extreme top right of the interface is three buttons show button to show the report, print symbol button to print report and download symbol button to download report (three tabs encircled in red)
- Once you click on show, a report will be generated showing various sales summaries mentioned as below:-
- Sales Summary – A synopsis of components like total sales, total discounts, service charges, total sales etc.
- Cancel sales summary – Report on a number of cancelled orders.
- Payment Modes – The mode of payment of the bill payment like cash, Paytm, online, etc
- Cash summary user wise – Break up of user wise cash summary, which also shows the mode of payment.
- Source summary – The source of your order like website, Swiggy, POS (takeaway) etc.
- Product type sale – Break up of sale based on beverage, food, liquor etc
- Category wise sales – Sales break up of category of food which is sub-breakup of the product type like pasta, sandwich, noodles which are a subcategory of food product type.
- Closing reports can also be accessed through https://link.posify.in
- Once you land on the dashboard and click on closing (highlighted in yellow)
- A report can be generated in precisely the same way we did with login.posify website.
- There is an interface through which you can get separate closing reports.
- Log in to https://analytics.posify.in using the same credentials.
- You will land on the analytics dashboard and see the separate reports.
- If you scroll down, you can also view item-wise reports.
- Click on the product report.
- Once you land on the product report page, select the outlets (encircled in yellow) you need the report.
- The date range of the report (encircled in red)
- The columns or criteria you need to be added from the drop-down (encircled in blue)
- After selecting the above click get data (encircled in green)
- Posify also has a mobile-friendly version through which one can view the reports.
- Type https://mobile.posify.in in the URL and log in using your credentials.
- Mobile sales provide a synopsis of daily, weekly, and monthly net sales, unsettled bills, cancelled bills, discounts, etc.
As you scroll down, you view weekly analysis and comparison of weekly sales, payment mod, Source comparison, order source distribution, customer rating analysis, Top category of food, customer rating etc.
- The top product report shows the sales breakup of the various items on the menu.
- Posify also shows the heat map of the orders received by the restaurant. The dark red being the source of most orders
- There is a location symbol on the interface (highlighted in yellow)
- In the location dashboard, you can see three buttons brand, location and city (encircled in red, green and black, respectively).
- The above three buttons will show the break up of brand, location and city wise sales breakup.
This brings us to the end of Posify tutorial 10.