SCREEN 1 – EMPLOYEE MODULE
- Click on the employee module and you will land on the dashboard.
- You can view the details of the employees in the employee dashboard.
- To add on the new employee information, click on the + sign on the upper right-hand side of the screen (encircled in yellow).
- Once you click on the + sign you land on the create new employee.
- Fill in the details like the employee’s name, username, employee id, phone number-mail id etc.
- The department can be selected by choosing from the drop-down arrow (encircled in yellow).
- After filling in the password one can assign the roles in for the employees.
- One can assign the roles by ticking on the options as given in the screen.
- Once done with assigning the roles select the save option given on the upper right side of the screen.
SCREEN 4 – TEMPLATE MODULE
- We move on the template module, as you click on the module you land on the dashboard.
- Select the + sign to create a new template.
- As you land on the template dash board fill in the name of the template (encircled in yellow)
- Later select the products in the product column.
- Later click on save.
- In the above format we can create the ordering template by selecting the option (encircled in yellow)
- Select the template name, and then add the items in product column, fill in the quantity and later click on save button.
SCREEN 7 – REPORT MODULE
- Under the report module all the reports of various modules are generated.
- This includes the purchase, sales, stock, inventory, vendor and other related reports
- Out of all the given reports the most important reports are the new balance sheet report.
- Type new balance sheet report on the search report column on the top right side of the screen.
- Select the location, starting date and the end date of the report, later click on the search button.
- A detailed report is generated with all the details of the products.
This brings us to the end of the IMS module -10 … Thank you.