SCREEN 1 – SERVICE MODULE
- Click on the service module (encircled in yellow)
- Later to add an service click on the + sign (encircled in green)
- As the new window opens fill in the type of service in the service name (in this case mintainence service).
- Fill in the service code if any, in the price column fill in the charges for the service along with the taxes in the tax columne.
- Select the vendor name who is rendering the service in the vendor name.
- Later click the save button.
SCREEN 3 – MY CUSTOMER MODULE
- My coutomer module is a place to record the details of the B2B clients.
- Click on the my customer module and as you land on the customer dashboard click on the + sign.
- As the customer details form opens fill in the details like the brand name and the business name of the customer.
- Later fill in the details like the email id, phone number and the GSTN number in the given columns.
- Legal entity can be chosen from the drop down option.
- As you scroll down you can select the relevant options as seen in the right hand side screen. For eg if the customer is a franchisee or not select yes or no etc.
- As you scroll down fill in the address of the outlet along with all the relevant details.
- Once all the details are filled scroll up and click on the save button in the top right button of the screen.
- This way create a new customer in the IMS module
SCREEN 6 – ACCOUNTING MODULE
- Accounting module is used record paid payments.
- To start accounting transaction first click on acconting module and then click on the create contact.
- In the new contact sheet fill in the details of the vendor.
- In the name column fill in the name and then select the contact type from the drop down number.
- Later map the supplier, fill in their phone number and the email id.
- Later click on create contact button and a new contact has been created.
Later click on the record paid payment option (encircled in green)
- As you land on the record paid payments choose the payment type.
- Select the contact and the payment date along with th bill number.
- Amount will be reflect by default.
- Tick on the payment mode i.e. cash / neft or cheque option.
- Notes if any need to be added to the note section.
- Later click on the record payment in the upper right hand side.
In the accounting module one can create credit note and the debit note.
SCREEN 11 – CREDIT NOTE
- Fill in the customer name, billing address, fill in the invoice from the drop down list.
- Fill in the reason of creating the credit note and reference number if any in the relevant column.
- In case of any further desctiption the same can be entered in the enter description space.
- Later click on the save button on the upper right hand side of the screen.
SCREEN 12 – DEBIT NOTE
We can raise a debit note also in the same way we had raised the credit note
This brings us to the end of the IMS module -12 … Thank you