- Click on the inventory module (encircled in yellow)
- Later click on the inventory overview (encircled in green)
- In the inventory overview we can see the physical stock, estimated sales and estimated stock (encircled in yellow).
- Similarly, one can check the out-of-stock items and in stock items (encircled in green).
- Click on the other option of the closing inventory in the inventory module (encircled in yellow).
- Select the outlet as shown in the drop down on the right screen.
- As we land on the closing inventory page the consumption date and time will be auto filled and the same can be changed as required.
- Once we scroll down fill in the columns with the number of units of closed inventory marked by red arrow.
- Once all the detailed are filled click on the adjust stock button on the top right.
- The adjusted inventory will reflect on the all-inventory logs as shown on the left hand side of the screen.
- Later click on the wastage inventory section in the inventory module (encircled in yellow).
- Select on the location of the outlet (encircled in green)
- As you land on the wastage inventory select the reason of the wastage (encircled in yellow)
- Later select the number of units that were wasted and click on the adjust stock on the top right side of the screen.
- The above option can only be used when the reason of wastage for all the product is the same.
- If the reasons for wastage for each product is different then click on the product wise wastage button as shown in the left screen.
- As you click the option a reason column opens on the right hand side.
- You can fill in the reason of wastage for each item and then click on adjust stock.
- In the similar way select the recipe wastage inventory in the inventory module.
- Select the outlets, change the date and time as required, along with the reason.
- Scroll down and fill in the number of quantities wasted besides the receipe name column.
- Once all the details are filled in click on the adjust stock located on the top right side of the screen.
The next feature is inventory history , you will land on the all inventory logs. All the inventory logs are reflected in this section for e.g., stock in, stock out, wastage of products, inventory revaluation will be recorded in this section.
Another feature of the Inventory module is All POS uploads, all the invoices raised in POS is reflected in this space.
This brings us to the end of the IMS module -8 … Thank you.