- Open the browser and type the website name www.posify.in in URL section
- A pop-up appears; click on register here as circled in black.
Once you click on REGISTER HERE, the above screen appears; continue by clicking on GET STARTED (ENCIRCLED IN YELLOW).
- In the next screen, select the country code (Phone).
- Type in your 10-digit mobile number in the phone number section.
- Once you enter the mobile number, click on Send OTP as encircled in yellow.
- As you click on the green button, you will receive an OTP that must be entered in the OTP section mentioned below and then click Verify OTP.
- Once you verify the OTP you will proceed to the 4th screen.
- Fill your name, company name, mobile number and the email id in the respective columns,
- Time zone selected here is Asia/Kolkata for Indian time zone and Indian Rupee for India, in case of your restaurant is located in country other than India select accordingly.
- Once your done with the screen 4 press NEXT button.
- As you jump into screen 5, fill in your outlet name and address in the respective section.
- Below address comes the GST section; filling the same is advisable; however, optional.
- There are two sections for Zomato and Swiggy number. If you fill the same, you can receive orders from the respective aggregator directly; however, this section too is optional.
- If you want, Posify can fetch the Swiggy menu. All you have to do is type the Swiggy number in the given section and tap on Fetch menu. (Button encircled in yellow).
- If you want, Posify can generate a digital menu press when you reach screen 6
This brings us to the end of the process of signing and onboarding your outlet. The process of uploading the POS menu will be explained in tutorial 2