- Open the browser and type the website name https://login.posify.in in the URL section
- Log in using the email id and the password we have created in tutorial 1.
- Once you log in, you will land on the Posify dashboard page.
- The first section on the left is daily stats representing the daily sales. In this case, the figure has been encircled in yellow.
- The space below the daily stats shows three rows showing order details. The first row is split into total orders and the discount provided, the second row into order cancellations and item cancellations, the third row for unsettled bills, and running tables (number of occupied tables).
- The right-hand side section shows the breakup of revenue – outlet wise and payment wise.
- Below outlet wise sales (encircled in green) are three rows, one with the outlet name and two with outlet sales and orders.
- You will get the payment details by clicking on the payment wise section (next to outlet wise). The payment details are split into UPI, and cash rows and each row has an order and sales column. (Details displayed in below column)
If you scroll down, Posify will display the outlet names or brands of your business chain.
This tutorial was a brief introduction to the dashboard; setting up a printer will be explained in tutorial 4.