- Printer extensions helps you print the bills and KOT’s
- First, we have to install a printer extension, move the cursor on X sign above printer extension is not installed (encircled in yellow)
- There will be a pop up as your move the cursor on the X sign, click on the printer extension (encircled in green)
- Once you click on printer extension you will land into chrome web store
- Click on the add to chrome extension on the top right (encircled in yellow)
- As you click on add to chrome button, another pop up will appear, select add extension.
- Once the print extention is installed, you have to install the print utility, move the cursor above the X sign over the print utility not installed (encircled in yellow)
- As you move the cursor over X, a pop up appears;click on print utility (64 bits)
As you click on the print utility (64 bits), a pop-up appears, and you have to save the file in your system.
- Once the file gets downloaded, click on the lower left of the screen (encircled in yellow) to open the file.
- Once the file opens, a pop-up appears; click on more info (encircled in green)
- Another pop-up appears (image on the left), and click on the next button.
Once the process is over, click on finish
Once both the extension and the utility is installed, refresh the Posify. A green tick appears confirming the same (encircled in yellow)