- Open the browser and type the website name https://login.posify.in in the URL section
- As you open your business, click on the button next to the outlet name (encircled in red
- As you click on the button, an outlet opening pop-up opens.
- In the pop-up, enter the opening cash balance amount in the given section and click on the submit button (encircled in yellow).
- Once you click on the green button, you will land on the billing section.
- At the time of closing the restaurant, switch off the button by clicking off the button (encircled in yellow)
- Please note that there should be no unsettled amount in billing, as reflected in the Daily stats in the dashboard (encircled in red)
- As you switch off and close the Posify, an outlet closing pop-up appears; enter the closing cash amount on the given space and click submit.
- As you click on submit, another pop-up showing the summary outlet closing appears.
- The summary shows the opening cash balance, the closing amount, the cash sales and the variation.
This brings us to the end of Posify tutorial 11.
Thank you !!!