- Open the browser and type the website name https://login.posify.in in the URL section and log in using your credentials.
- Click on the three lines on the top left (encircled in yellow)
- On the left column, click on the catalogues drop-down button (encircled in red).
- In the catalogue, section click on charges (encircled in green)
- As you land on the charges page, click on create new.
- On the new charges, page click on the name section.
- In the drop-down, three options will reflect, restaurant packaging charges, delivery charges and the service charges (encircled in yellow)
- For illustration purposes, we select packaging charges in the name section.
- Fill in the charges for the packaging in the value section.
- The applicable below amount stands for the minimum order amount below which the packaging charge will be applicable.
- If the packaging charge is applicable only if the delivery destination is after a specific distance limit, the same has to be filled in the applicable above distance box.
- Applicable on box is a drop-down box meant for two options, either order (amount) or item (quantity).
- Please note Swiggy does not take order-level packaging/delivery or service charges. Zomato, however, does take the order and item-wise charges.
- The type drop-down box has two options, one percent and the other for fixed. This variable decides if the value amount has to be calculated as a fixed amount or as a percentage. In this case, it will be either 20% or 20 rupees. (as shown in the below screen)
- If you want to apply delivery charges on the dine-in and takeaway, tick the Apply on POS option. (Encircled in yellow)
- If you want to apply delivery charges on Food aggregators, tick on the Apply on Website option. (Encircled in red)
- To apply charges on the outlet, select the specific outlet in the outlet section.
- If you want to include taxes on packaging charges, the same can be done by selecting the taxes drop-down button (encircled in yellow)
- If you want to impose charges on specific products in the menu, the same can be selected in the product drop-down button (encircled in red).
- After filling in all the details, click on save.
- As you save the charges, you will also have to sync the same to reflect in the food aggregator platforms.
- Click on the menu section (encircled in red)
- As you land on the menu dashboard, click on sync all outlets (encircled in yellow)
- Once you click the sync button, it will take 10 to 15 minutes for the changes to reflect on the food aggregator platforms.
- To verify if Posify has included the charges created, click on the billing button. (encircled in yellow)
- Choose either the takeaway or the delivery option (encircled in red)
- As you choose one of the menu items in the cart, you can see the packaging charges in the bill breakup (underlined in yellow)
This brings us to the end of Posify tutorial 13.
Thank you !!!
Check out the Posify Tutorial 14 here: How to install Posify on Desktop