- Open the browser and type the website name https://login.posify.in in the URL section and log in using your credentials.
- On the top right side of the URL, click on the download symbol (encircled in yellow) and then click on the install button on the pop-up
- As you install Posify, the same will show on your desktop (as shown below)
- Install link in your system by clicking on https://link.posify.in and downloading the app (encircled in yellow)
- In case you need reports separately, you can install the analytics link also by clicking on https://analytics.posify.in (encircled in green)
- For printing bills and KOT’s you will have to install a printer extension and printer utility
- As you move the cursor over the printer exertion X symbol, a pop-up appears; click on the link (encircled in yellow)
- You will be redirected to the chrome page; click on the add to chrome page.
- Later, press control + R and the print extension will be installed (as shown in below screen)
- Before you install the print utility, check on the system type.
- Click on my pc and right click and then select property (encircled in yellow)
- In the window, check if the system type is 32 bits or 64 bits.
- In the above case, the same is underlined in red
- Once you check in the system type, click on the print utility and download the utility as per system, in this case, 64 bits (encircled in yellow)
- Please save the file in your system and once the same is downloaded, install it by clicking on the same (encircled in red)
- As you click to install, a pop-up appears.
- Click on more info (encircled in yellow)
- And then click on the run anyways (encircled in green)
- As you run the programme, click on the next button (encircled in yellow).
- Later click on yes (highlighted in green).
- As the printer is installed, you can see a pop-up, click ok (encircled in yellow)
- You can also see a Posify print utility pop-up on the lower left (encircled in red)
- Press Ctrl + R to refresh the screen.
- To pin the Posify printer on the taskbar, type Posify print in the start search box.
- Press right click on the Posify print option and click on pin to taskbar.
- The print icon will appear on the taskbar.
- At times when you start, the Posify allocation will show print utility is not installed.
- In such case, click on the Posify print utility button (encircled in yellow)
- A pop-up appears, and click ok on the same.
- Press Ctrl + R, and the Print utility will install again.
- Once we install print extensions, we need to integrate the system printer with POS.
- Type control panel in the start search box
- As the control panel opens, click on view devices and printer (underlined in red).
- Right-click on the thermal printer and select printer property
- Copy the printer name given in the pop-up.
- Open Posify and click on settings (encircled in yellow)
- Select the printer and configuration (encircled in yellow)
- On the printer and configuration page, click on the edit option (encircled in yellow)
- Copy the printer name and paste it into the printer name section.
- If you have different KOT and bill printers, copy the respective printer name in the given section.
- Next to the printer name section is the number of copies followed by the printer MM.
- Once you have filled or selected all the given sections, click on the Save button.
- Do a test printing to check if the printer is functioning correctly.
This brings us to the end of Posify tutorial 14.
Thank you !!!