- Open the browser and type the website name www.supplynote.in in the URL section
- Click on the login button on the top right (encircled in yellow)
- Enter the user’s name and the password in the given section.
- Once the details are filled in, click on the login button. (Encircled in red)
- Once you log in, you will land on the above dashboard.
- There are shortcuts for inventory overview, purchase order and sales order bills, closing inventory, create purchase order, create sales order.
- Click on the product module (encircled in yellow) you will land on the product dashboard.
- This dashboard shows the finished and semifinished products.
- Below the product module is the inventory module click on the same (encircled in yellow).
- The inventory dashboard has the sections as mentioned below: –
- Inventory overview – Has the real-time stock of the goods in possession.
- Closing Inventory – Closing inventory of a particular location.
- Wastage inventory – Marks the wastage of inventory on a particular day.
- Recipe wastage – Wastage of the recipe is recorded.
- Inventory history – Records all the inventory which has come in and leaves the premises. Inventory devaluation and wastage, if marked, is highlighted in this section.
- Upload POS data – All the POS bills will be synced into the supply note system.
Below inventory is the Purchase module, which helps create a purchase order for an external vendor or internal transaction.
The sales module creates a transit order from one food unit to another or creates a sales order for the B2B customers.
The services module shows the service hired like pest control, sanitisation, etc.
All the outer locations of the business along with the address are highlighted in the location module.
The supplier module shows all the vendors and the products they supply.
The customer module should be fed with the details of all the B2B customers
All the employee details, their roles, and the work locations need to be fed into the employee module.
All the existing and the new recipe and the production plan will show in the recipe module.
Templates for ordering and inventory purpose is created in the Template module.
The accounting module is used to make payments to vendors.
The last module is the report module, which shows the sale module, purchase module, inventory-related report, and other reports.
This brings us to the end of the IMS module -1 … Thank you.