- Once you log into the SupplyNote and from the dashboard click the name of the restaurant (encircled in yellow)
- As you click on the name, a list of outlet appears, select the one which you want to raise the invoice. (Encircled in red)
Click on the purchases (encircled in red) and later click on create purchase order (encircled in yellow)
- As the New purchase order opens enter the details as below
- Vendor Name – Select the vendor’s name.
- Pickup address – Vendor pick up address
- Billing address – The billing address of the restaurant chain.
- Expected Delivery date – The date on which the product is supposed to be delivered. (Encircled in red)
- Select the product needed in the item details (encircled in yellow).
- The quantity of item (encircled in green).
- Later click on the add button (encircled in blue).
- Once all the details are entered, confirm and send the order to the vendor by clicking on save and send on the top right side of the screen. (Encircled in yellow)
- Once the order is sent, click on covert to bill to raise the invoice. (Encircled in red)
- As the new bill dashboard opens enter the vendor invoice number. (Encircled in yellow)
- If only partial order has been received the same can be entered in the quantity button. (Encircled in red).
- Extra charges if levied by the vendor can be added in the shipping charges (encircled in yellow)
- Later click on save button (encircled in red).
Once the items are received click on the receive items (encircled in red) and later click on receive (encircled in yellow).
- If you want to tag the bill for future reference the same can be done by clicking on the doc (encircled in yellow).
- Click on the attached icon (encircled in red) and select the invoice from the pc / laptop and click on open (encircled in blue).
- Click on upload button (encircled in yellow – below)
- By attaching the invoice, we can keep a track on the goods received in the store.
This brings us to the end of the IMS module -2 … Thank you.