- Once you log into the SupplyNote and from the dashboard, click on the product module (encircled in yellow)
- To add a product, click on the “+” sign on the upper right side of the screen (Encircled in red).
- In the item, column fill in the product name, in the above screen its milk.
- If you want to give a product code for the selected product, you can fill the same in the given column.
- If the product belongs to any brand, the same has to be filled in the brand column.
- The taxes levied on the product has to be filled in the tax column.
- Columns like Cess, HSN, MRP and label price are optional.
- From the column, type dropdown box select the options like food packaging, grocery, housekeeping, etc.… in case the choice of product type does not exist in the dropdown, choose others.
- In the unit of measurement, option selects the unit as per the type of product; in the above screen, since the product is milk, the unit will be litres.
- Once you select the category list a select an option from the dropdown list; in this case, the category of milk is dairy.
- If there is no category in the dropdown box, click on the add category as shown on the screen (with a yellow sign) and type the category name.
- All the columns below, like subcategory, category type, description etc are optional.
- Scroll down to the location option and click on the all location option (encircled in yellow).
- All the store locations are selected as the pop-up option appears by default. If you want to unselect any option, untick the blue square on the right-hand side.
- Once all the details are filled, click on the Save button located on the upper right side of the screen. (encircled in red).
- To create a supplier, click on the supplier module (encircled in yellow)
- Once you open the module, click on the + sign on the top right.
- In the create new supplier dashboard, fill in the legal business name of the vendor in the business name.
- If the vendor deals with a specific product brand, the same can be entered in the brand name.
- Details of the business-like email, the phone number can be filled in the respective column.
- The vendor’s payment terms can be selected from the payment terms dropdown column and the GSTN number in the GSTN column.
As you scroll down, fill in the address details, which is mandatory.
- Next to the details section is the additional details section (encircled in yellow); add the contact persons contact details in the space.
- Click on the banking details (encircled in red) to fill in the vendor’s bank details.
- Click on the Save button on the upper right side of the screen.
This brings us to the end of the IMS module -4 … Thank you.