- Once you log into the SupplyNote, from the dashboard, click the sales module (encircled in yellow)
- Later click on the create sales order (encircled in blue).
- Once you open the sales order fill in the details given in the spaces.
- Buyer’s/ customers name need to be filled in the buyer’s space, accordingly fill in the buyer’s delivery address and the seller’s pickup address.
- As you scroll below, the order date and the expected date of delivery is chosen by default.
- Punch in the product to be delivered in the item details (encircled in yellow)
- Enter the quantity needed in the quantity section (encircled in green)
- Later click the add button (encircled in brown)
- In case you need to add more items punch it in the space below (encircled in yellow)
- Later click save and send on the upper right screen of the screen (encircled in the green).
- As you click on the save and send button you will land on the sales order section, click on the blue button to convert to invoice to raise an invoice.
- As you click on the convert to invoice section you will land on the new invoice screen.
- In case of sale of goods enter the invoice number in case of transfer order you can leave the section blank.
- As you scroll down again fill in the payment terms, payment due date and the payment mode in case the goods are being supplied to customer, in case of transfer order you can leave the space blank.
- Click on the blue save button on the upper right section of the screen.
- Later click on the deliver items (encircled in yellow)
- As we land on the other screen click on the deliver button again (encircled in green below)
In the above-mentioned process, we can deliver the good to the customers or do inter-department transfer.
This brings us to the end of the IMS module -5 … Thank you