To create a batch click on the product section (encircled in yellow)
- To create a batch click on the status. (encircled in yellow)
- In the serch section type the name of the product which you have to create a batch (encircled in green).
- Select the procuct from the list. (encircled in blue).
- Once you land on the all product page click on the edit iteams. (encircled in yellow)
- As you land on the product information page scrool down and switch on the manage by batches button (encircled in red)
Later click on the save button (encircled in yellow).
- Later click on the planning module (encircled in yellow)
- Once you land on the planning dashboard select create batch (encircled in green).
- As you land on the batch page Enter the relevant details.
- Fill in the outlet name, the batch id, select the product details in the iteam details.
- Fill in the quantity required, unit type, net weight if any, bar code number.
- Also fill in the manufacturing date, time, packaging date and expiry date.
- Later click on the add button in blue.
- Later click on save button.
- You have successfully created the batch.
- Once the batch is made punch in the purchase order.
- Click on the purchase section. (encircled in yellow)
- Later click on create purchase order (encircled in green below)
In the purchase order select the seller name, followed by seller pickup address, seller billing address, buyer delivery address and buyers billing address.
- Scrool down fill in the expected delivery date, item details, quantity details, late lick on the add button.
- Later click on the Save & Send button located on upper right side of the screen.
The logical next step will be convert the purchase order into the invoice, select the purchase and then convert to bill (encircled in yellow)
As you land on the new bill page fill in the seller invoice number and the supplier invoice date
- Scroll down and select the batch (encircled in yellow)
- As a dialogue box opens fill in the quantity received (encircled in blue).
- In case you need to add batches to the billing click on the add new batch button.
- Once all the detailed are filled in click on save (encircled in red).
- Later click on the save button located on the upper right side of the screen (encircled in green).
- If you want to see the batches created in the system click on the planning module (encircled in yellow).
- Later select batch history (encircled in green).
- As the batch history opens fill in the batch from date (encircled in red) and batch to date (encircled in orange) along with the outlet name (encircled in blue) to see the number of batched created.
To print the bar code of the product click on the planning module and then select the print barcode.
- Once you click on the bar code you will land on the bar code printing page.
- Select the outlet location, the product name and the barcode number in the barcode column.
- The planning module gives an option of selecting the template size (encircled In yellow).
- Later click on the print button to print the bar code.
- Once click on the print button the barcode will be printed as below.
This brings us to the end of the IMS module -7 … Thank you.