- On the SupplyNote dashboard select the Recipe module (encircled in yellow).
- Select the add recipes button (encircled in green).
- As you land on the new recipe dashboard add in the name of the recipe.
- Fill in the recipe code and id if any.
- In the type column choose the option you need to punch i.e., product or sub recipe.
- In the product/sub recipe option fill in the product or sub recipe type you need to fill in.
- Recipe unit will come by default, select the ingredient quantity manually.
- Later click on save.
- Later choose the second option that is the All recipe from the recipe module.
- As you land on all recipe dashboard, you can see all the recipes created by you reflected here.
- The third tile is the production plans.
- To make changes in this tile select the Kitchen option from the side menu. (Encircled in yellow)
Select the create production plan option.
- As you enter the new production plan enter the plan date the delivery date along with the sales order date if any.
- Later select the recipe and the final planned quantity and then click on the “+” sign on the extreme right side of the table.
- Once you fill in all the details click on the create button.
In case more quantity is needed than the current quantity then clicks raise a purchase order from by vendor by clicking on the add to smart cart.
- The primary seller is selected by default, in case you need to change the same click on the dropdown button and select the required vendor (directed by red arrow)
- In the requested quantity total quantity ordered by you along with one order by other location outlet will also be reflected.
- Later click on add all to cart button.
- Later click on place order button
- The placed order can be viewed in All purchased order.
- Once the purchase order is placed click on the production plans. (Encircled in red)
- Later select the punched order from the production plan. (As pointed by yellow arrow)
Later select the updated inventory and then click on save and update inventory.
To check the log, click on the inventory module and then select the inventory history.
- We can see the production plan, click on the production plan.
- In the adjustment details you can see the changes made (encircled in yellow in screen below.
This brings us to the end of the IMS module -9 … Thank you